Sunday, November 29, 2015

Roasted Root Vegetables


I’ve decided to put together a holiday recipe cookbook since every year I have to search for my favorite recipes. I don’t cook them all the time so they aren’t locked in my memory. Plus it is something to hand down to my daughter.


The first recipe is roasted vegetables. I roast all year round however it is the flavors of the fall season captured in the root vegetables here.


This double page layout was created with an amazing food based digital scrapbook kit- Raspberry Road’s Rustic Table. There are so many parts to this set. All priced reasonably and all too good to pass any part of it up.
 
Credits: Rustic Table Cluster Set by Raspberry Road
Rustic Table Elements by Raspberry Road
Rustic Table Masks by Raspberry Road
Rustic Table Mini by Raspberry Road
Rustic Table Papers by Raspberry Road
Rustic Table Scene Papers by Raspberry Road
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment