Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Labor Day Weekend

For many Labor Day weekend represents the end of summer and the start of a new season...well in south Florida that won't come for several more months. Many here will be spending the weekend...

POOLSIDE

  Created with: Coquillages et crustacĂ©s by Le Petit Scrap
[ link ]
[ link ]
Roadside Design FreewayMap13
[ link ]

I'll be enjoying a very brief but special visit with my sister Alana who is flying all the way from Los Angeles for two days...we are so excited. She really wants to spend time with her niece (my daughter) Rachel.
I'll be taking her for a tour of Miami- brunch in Coconut Grove, Yogurbella in South Beach, drive through the famous hotel row...of course I'll be taking lots of photographs.
That was another exciting part of my week...I had my first of 8 photography classes. The goal is to get off of auto mode! Lots to learn and fun in the process.

Here is another layout from the week...

SKIP TO MY LOU
 
 Skipping along the wharf in Cape Cod
Created with: Perfectly Squared Templates by True Blue Studios
[ link ]


No comments:

Post a Comment