Saturday, June 18, 2011

Half Gone


Half Gone
Where did June go…well 11 days of it were spent with my daughter in the hospital due to the RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) spreading. She has way too much pain for someone as young as she. Her spirit is amazing. I have never been more proud. Although we are happy for others graduating and celebrating summer it is hard to watch at times. Especially while Rachel's time is spent recuperating from procedures or battling the disease. I believe better days are ahead.

Since we are home, I got to enjoy making some fun layouts with fantastic products. It is my therapy and way to escape. I am blessed to work with some great photos thanks to friends and family.

A rare layout is one of myself. I am still a kid when it comes to trying on hats in stores and taking pictures of the fun.


Created with Melie Designs Little picnic

I love this quote. It was a perfect match to the photo showing friends Zoe and Ali enjoying the south Florida waterways.


Created with Melie Designs Fishing Boat


My friend posted this saying from her recent birthday card and I had to use it for my inspiration. It made me LOL. Hope it does the same for you. Created for the SBE Card Exchange.


Created with Melie Designs Fishing Boat

My beautiful cousin took a break from her modeling career to enjoy a family vacation recently. I had to CAPTURE this day in print. Hope she likes it.



Created with Busy Bee Designs Summer Flavors: Orange Sherbet 
and Ruth Melody Designs Faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment