Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweet Sunday


Since the world didn’t come to an end, I did what I like best. I created some layouts. 

It’s been a rough month with construction work around the house and living with everything covered and looking a mess. Rachel’s RSD (www.rsds.org) pain is flaring. She has been experiencing symptoms in her right hand and wrist which is new pain. For years it has isolated to only her left leg. We met with her doctor this past week and have scheduled more Ketamine infusions in two weeks.
The doctor has two beautiful daughters and I always enjoy making pages for her to enjoy. It is a small repayment for the improved life Rachel has had in exchange.

Sierra and Scout pose after a dance class.


Created with Queen of Hearts Acid Rain Templates and MScraps Collab – Falling Melody

Despite my completing four books last week, I am working on an expanded version of Heidi & Mark’s wedding album. Just Married is a page for the new book.


Created with Queen of Hearts Sin City Templates and Loreta Labarca & Busy Bee Designs Yes I do

I'm hosting two great challenges at Scrapbook Elements...all you scrappers, I hope you will join in.

 

Make it a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment