Friday, May 20, 2011

M.I.A.


I was missing in action. Did you notice? LOL. I had a deadline to make four Shutterfly scrapbooks. There is nothing like a project to keep a girl busy. With that complete I can get back into making layouts.

My cousin’s daughter is graduating high school this month. I had to made a page for Emilee. Some say that she looks like me when I was younger.  

Created with Heather T. Sandy Toes Kit, Erica Zwart Essentials no.1 Stitches, and Busy Bee Designs Birthday bash template.

Congrats Emilee- Job well done.

Our good friends Ali, Mark and Zoe will be leaving south Florida next week. I’m so sad to see them go. They are truly beautiful souls. These pages were from our beach picnic in November.


Created with Heather T. Sandy Toes Kit

My daughter Rachel with the adorable blonde Zoe girl.


Created with True Blue Studios Serenity Templates and LDrag Designs Mermaid Fantasy Bundle

BTW- Some groups claim the end of the world is tomorrow- make today the best day ever J

No comments:

Post a Comment