Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend


What are you plans for this holiday weekend? Ours will be a busy one meeting family in West Palm for lunch, saying good-bye to a great friend and hitting the Home Design Show. Of course I have to fit scrapbooking in my time off.

Sierra is too darn cute in these big girl sunglasses.

 Created with Creative Victorian’s Summerwings


My cousin Eileen with her NYU freshman daughter, Olivia.

 Created with Miki Ferkul’s Summer Nights Page Set

Don’t forget remember those that sacrifice their lives so we are free today. We celebrate my cousin, Korean War Purple Heart recipient Allan Kivlehan who died serving our country at the tender age of 18 years old. 


Praise to service men and women around the globe.

I need fans, please sign up to be notified when I have made a new post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment