Sunday, May 1, 2011

MAY DAY


Happy May Day. The sun is bright and shining here in south Florida with birds chirping in my big black olive trees. Sasha used her biggest bark and scared an adventurous iguana out of our yard (they are very bad for yards as they burrow and weakened my sea wall).

I made this delicious recipe this weekend and had to create a recipe card for the Scrapbook-elements April recipe exchange. I can’t wait to see what the new month’s topic is. 

 
Card making is one of my favorite things to do. I’m busy putting together the final touches on the May card exchange and will post it in the SBE forum shortly. Meanwhile I am busy making mom’s day cards. If you haven’t realized it, Mother’s Day is next Sunday, May 8th. You better get busy shopping. I’m available for those special personalized mom’s day gifts.

Fellow digi-scrapbookers, I hope you join me in this month’s SBE Power of One Challenge. This month’s power word is TERRIFIC. I created this layout of my mom through the years. She still has that beautiful smile.


Created with Ildi Geist’s Magical Escapes Page Set

Make it a great day. If you haven’t already, please sign up to be notified when I have made a new post. I can use fans- PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment