Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love is in the air

Love is in the air…take it from one that got up at 4:00 AM to watch the Royal wedding. Sadly I had to go to work before the infamous kiss. I’m working on a friend’s wedding album so love is definitely at the foremost of my mind.

Luckily for us, love comes in many forms.

Love is Ageless 

Here is a couple who is celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary later this year. Their Love is Ageless.
This layout was created using one of the newest templates from True Blue Studios- Hello Spring Templates. Templates offer a launching pad for inspiration- I turned this one on its side to make it my own.
All that beautiful color comes from Miki Ferkul’s Peacock kit. She makes the most gorgeous papers. I like to layer with her kits to show off all those wonderful elements.

Posted here for a closer look: DST

Auggies Dog Run

Anyone that knows me is my love for animals. There is nothing like the love that a dog gives back. One can neglect and abuse that animal and they will always show the abuser love. We should aspire to be more like these wonderful creatures. When I saw this picture of the handsome Auggie, I knew I had to use it. I paired it with the new release from Melie.d - Ton paradis secret.

Posted here for a closer look: Artisan Guild, DST, and Faithsisters


Who wouldn’t love to be in paradise- that is what KEY WEST is to so many. Friends enjoying the beauty called the Keys.

Created with: Le Petit Scraps Boys Love
 
Wishing everyone a wonderful day. If you haven’t already, please sign up to be notified when I have made a new post. I can use fans- PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment