Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day one

If you had told me that I would start a blog, it would have resulted in a big laugh. What could I possibly bring to the table? Hopefully my passion for digital scrapbooking and photography will inspire you to touch the artist inside each of you.
My first scrapbook was made when I was 18 years old. It was a book a made for my older brother who is a percussionist. It captured his history and the launch of his music career. Today, I create pages that reflect my life and what is going on in the world around us. I want to look back in 10 years and remember what took place in history during this time as well as my life.
This past week, we lost a movie icon, Elizabeth Taylor. She always reminded me of my mother. Her looks and the fact that their birthdays were only two weeks apart.
This page was created using Printemps kit by Miki Ferkul and Blue Prints 1 Template by True Blue Studio.


Hope to see you back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment